IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
We are open and implementing new procedures for everyone's safety.
- NEW STORE HOURS: Friday & Saturday from 12pm to 5pm.
- Only 1 family OR 2 - 4 customers (not in the same family) may enter and exit the store at a time
- All customers MUST wear face masks & gloves throughout the duration of their visit. We will provide hand sanitizer and gloves for those who need them
We are now offering Curbside Pick-Up for those who wish to purchase any items from Jumping Clay Scarborough! To do so, all you need to do is:
- Send us an email (email@example.com), and let us know which items you would like to purchase by clearly stating the product name and quantity desired as well as your name and phone number. If you are unable to pick up your order, please also add an Alternate Pick-Up Person’s name.
- You will receive 2 confirmation emails, the first being an “Initial Confirmation” acknowledging that we received your order & it is being processed. You are then able to e-transfer us your payment. All curbside pick-up payments must be prepaid by E-Transfer however if you are unable to do this, please let us know that you will be paying by CARD at the store. Please do not drive to the store until you receive a “Pick Up Ready” email stating that your order is ready for pick up at the stated time.
- Drive to our store at the stated time per the email. If you are unable to make it at that time, please let us know when (date and time) you are able to pick up your order. The person picking up the order must be the same person who placed the order or the person stated as an Alternate Pick-Up Person at the time the order was placed. Proof of purchase must be shown along with a piece of ID matching either you or the Alternate Pick-Up Person.
Customers are free to browse through the store during our store hours. Please follow the new procedures in place to ensure the safety of all. Again we wish to reiterate the importance of wearing a face mask and gloves in store at all times.
We are ONLY accepting E-Transfer and Card payments. NO CASH will be accepted at the moment.
Birthday Parties and Special Events
Unfortunately, we will not be hosting any birthday parties and our Summer Camp will not be offered this year. We are truly disappointed to be delivering this news however, once it is safe to do so, we will be providing another update on this matter.
If you have any questions, please only contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org as it is our main form of communication.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.
Our Address:Unit 1A- 1412 Kennedy Rd.
Hours of Operation:
Monday: CLOSED Tuesday: CLOSED
- Full retail store
- Educational environment with qualified instructors on hand
- Party centre with play area
- Seating area for parents
- Main floor washroom
- Free Parking Available